AchillesMasseur NYC?

Tim_1980

8 hours ago, papichampu said:

great guy, lovely super hairy body, with very handsome face to go along with it; and a good masseur with light play.

fun, sensitive, intelligent man.

Yeah a lot of the reviews remark on how handsome he is. I'm not one for hairy, but I'm tempted.

Does he go deep with the actual massage?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Jock-strap clad AchillesMasseur delivered an A-minus, 75 minute, largely therapeutic massage (with adequate sensual elements), out-call to me, on my personal table, with MT and HE, for $260. And I would repeat. The man knows his muscle groups and IMO exudes alpha-male energy. 

Nick is blessed with a sportscaster’s voice; bada-boom biceps, forearms, and hands; colossal quads and calves; on a solid, big-boned frame supporting a wrestlers neck, black curly hair, handsome Grecian features, and metallic blue-grey eyes. Those combined attributes obliterated my usual aversion to the hirsute. 15 minutes into the session I imagined cold-cuts, alas in vain. 

Here’s a conundrum—I couldn’t determine if he was a friend of Dorothy, or, a straight dude, comfortable with mens' bodies, offering massage services as a path to down-payment on a house. And, he seems to have a quirk or two (DM me for those).

Am I excessively waxing rhapsodic? Probably. Can you blame me? [end]