massage themed onlyfans pages?

2 hours ago, questbear said:

Thanks everyone.  I think I've checked out most of this before.  I have also checked out Jamie21's videos.  I also know he's featured on sensualmassagemovies.com, which I do subscribe.  Was just looking for something new.  I guess massage is my fetish.  Is that weird? 

I hope you liked my videos! I did about a dozen on sensualmassagemovies.com then started my own site on justforfans because I wanted to show a bit more explicit content alongside the massage. 

I think it’s very normal to like watching massage. It’s good to watch how the massage becomes like an arousal or a seduction. I think guys can imagine themselves going for a ‘normal’ massage and then the massage developing into an erotic encounter quite unexpectedly.

10 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I hope you liked my videos! I did about a dozen on sensualmassagemovies.com then started my own site on justforfans because I wanted to show a bit more explicit content alongside the massage. 

I think it’s very normal to like watching massage. It’s good to watch how the massage becomes like an arousal or a seduction. I think guys can imagine themselves going for a ‘normal’ massage and then the massage developing into an erotic encounter quite unexpectedly.

That last part actually happened to me.  I admit that I was naive going into this, and when it happened I was surprised in a very good way. lol.  Now I'm hooked.

• 8 months later...