Masseurs Need Advice on Travel (please!)

Guest newbie
This topic is 7266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest newbie

Hey guys,

We're David and Nico, doing business as Four Hot Hands in Manhattan (NYC). We need to get out of the city!... we'd like to take a "working vacation" to somewhere cool, a beach resort etc. Can anyone recommend an affordable place to stay that would be conducive to business? Email us please at FourHotHands@yahoo.com if you have any advice!

Visit our Web site at http://www.4HotHands.com

Peace, Nico and David

(347) 628-1789

Wind Beneath My Wings

A good friend of mine from Arizona has traveled to both Vancouver and, surprisingly, Vegas, and done really well during long term stays doing straight-forward massage/body work.

The only inexpensive beach resorts that come to mind are in South Africa and your airfare might be a bit more than you want to spend. I would look on a couple of web sites where you might be able to sublet an apartment in a convenient location and figure out what you are going to do about a car (which you likely do not have in New York and likely will need elsewhere).

Good luck.

Archived