Versjockchicago

burtjohn

Just now, BabyBoomer said:

We're talking about

https://rentmen.eu/AngeloMuscle

~Boomer~

I know. I did not see the updated ad until just now. But his old name is gone. 

If you follow his insta, you hear his voice. It's not masculine, but it's also not "yes, mama, slay the house down boots, henny" fem either. But he's not masculine.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, burtjohn said:

I finally decided to try to set something up with this guy.  At first, he insisted on being paid in advance.  I refused, and he finally agreed to make an appointment.  He wanted me to text him 2 hours before we were to get together so that he could tell me where he was hosting.  I did text him, but he never responded.  Clearly this guy is not to be trusted.  

Count yourself lucky !!

17 hours ago, Gymowner said:

On the guy site I believe they tag him as straight. Interesting with his eyes rolling back in his head getting nailed. Gawjus body. Incredible aquamarine blue eyes and red ruby lips!

Just went to the site, did not see him tagged as straight. Thankfully. LOL

I think on fagalicious they did a recap of him and another guy that's "straight". I might have mixed the two up.

Anyways angelo is hot as blazes! His quad sweep and that ass coupled with his eyes and lips drive me bananas!

I just watched a 30-40 second video from his twitter account. Nothing I heard seemed "effeminate" as in "hey bitch" or "girl"... z snap away! I believe the above post regarding his manner of speaking was to be a personal attack on his character. That's sad.

Edited by Gymowner

4 hours ago, Gymowner said:

I believe the above post regarding his manner of speaking was to be a personal attack on his character. That's sad.

No, he's not a 'slay the house down, yes mama, boots queen, yes maam' kinda fem but he's certainly not very butch . . .

My opinion is based on his Instagram stories and how I've heard him speak in the past.