Italianhunkk caution

peter831

HTTPS://Rentmasseur.com/Italianhunkk showed great reviews and availability, so I texted him to set up a time. He suggested I come to him, and we arranged a time. He sent me a street address and unit number. I arrive at the location on time where I find a hotel, but no number on the street. I text him to ask if he is in this hotel where I have arrived. No response. I finally ask the front desk if this is the address. He says yes, so I check if I can go up the elevator. Key card required. I text italianhunkk again. No response. I send a few more texts over the next 15 minutes and finally get a response that I am in the right place and he just saw my messages. WTF. Then he says he will walk down to meet me - from floor 22. Huh? I wait around a few more minutes just to see if someone finally shows up or if this is just some game to waste my time. To my surprise, he shows up and walks toward me with a big smile on his face like nothing is wrong. No apologies for bad directions or total lack of communication. He starts to lead me back toward the elevator/stairs. At this point I am wondering if he is going to have me “walk” up to his room on floor 22 or somewhere else. I was pretty pissed off by this time. He says, “well, if you don’t want to meet…” and i say, “yes, I’m going to pass” and leave. I don’t know if he was on something or what the deal was. He was the most sketchy, unprofessional masseur I have ever met up with. By the time I returned back to my hotel to attempt to review the experience on rentmasseur, he had already blocked me.  

Did this happen to Hawaii? It seems he just added a new sets of photos on his ad. Does he look like his photos? Looks like photos cover a wide range of timeframe. 

Sorry you had to experience that from him. I think some other forum member had the same experience as you where they showed up at his hotel and he didn’t come out to meet until the customer walked out of the hotel and refused to go back with him. I don’t know what his deal was. Sounds like a time waster to me. Thanks for sharing your experience and confirming. 

• 1 year later...