411 on OthorO

Jon Brown

well, there is that persistent theory that, once past the 'stigma' of bottoming, a straight guy will do it (for money, of course) because he presumably can't get aroused to top a dude.......this idea has been thrown around forever and much debated......many opinions, wide range of sexuality, all that.......physical attraction vs. emotional attraction?.........

5 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

well, there is that persistent theory that, once past the 'stigma' of bottoming, a straight guy will do it (for money, of course) because he presumably can't get aroused to top a dude.......this idea has been thrown around forever and much debated......many opinions, wide range of sexuality, all that.......physical attraction vs. emotional attraction?.........

Or just liking the feel of a dick in his ass. 

1 hour ago, John Vespa said:

Hot Tarzan was at the Adonis nude party last month.  Cute face, rockin body. Pictures are definitely accurate.  
underwhelming lap dance unfortunately. 

Do we know whether he really bottoms or not? Maybe he’s more of a muscle worship kind of a provider. As far as I know, the position field on RM does not have an option of “I don’t do that shit” so him selecting bottom there may not mean much.

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting back: I think I got my number blocked boys :(

Texted him saying I wanted to set something up. He asked me what I was looking to do. I said making out and topping, and said I was fine with both shorter and longer appointments. He seemed down to start planning it and we scheduled a time to talk on the phone, but when the time came, I was blocked 😢

Not sure what to make of it really, I don’t think I was out of line at any point in the conversation. If John Vespa didn’t say he saw him in person and got a lap dance, I would start thinking it’s a fake account, but since he did see him, he must be real.

If any of you boys manage to get through, let us know how you succeeded!

On 10/13/2022 at 11:57 AM, azdr0710 said:

The second a guy bottoms or sucks he loses his straight status. I've been training with straight guys all my life and I guarantee you that any sex with another guy is so revolting for them that their dicks would fall off.

I love that the gays just won't go for that, and yet they are totally fine with gay guys who would rather kill themselves than  lick a pussy.

No expert here by any stretch, but I imagine it is very much a spectrum.  Where on the continuum that straight becomes bi and where bi becomes gay (and vice-versa) is likely different for each individual.  Sex acts are just that - acts.  Whether a person takes part in the act does not necessarily represent where they are on the spectrum.  Instead, it probably depends on whether the individual desires that act, or derives pleasure from it, that more accurately reflects their orientation at that given time.