Providers who are good with nervous guys?

Nicedice

I experience a high degree of social anxiety and probably qualify as being on the autism spectrum, although I’ve never been diagnosed as such. Any suggestions for providers who would help me feel comfortable? I’m in the western U.S. My ideal person would be 25-40 and relatively vanilla (not too submissive or too dominant). 

Tell them. 

Honest advice? You should assume that every provider that lists on RM will make you feel comfortable. You're hiring them and you're the one paying for their time. But you have to be up front about your stuff and conditions in order for them to accommodate. 

I'm not exactly the most in-shape guy in the world. Huge insecurity on that front. Also very vanilla like you. When I see a stupidly jacked guy that's a millions times out of my league in my city on RM, all I can think about is how could he want to be with someone like me? But it's just that -- a transaction. So you message them and lay all your cards on the table. Copy and paste your post above and send that to them. No joke. What's the worst that can happen? They don't respond?  Okay, move on and find another wicked hot guy you want in your bed. :) 

Keep doing that and you'll find the ones who are truly passionate and genuine people pleasers. I'll admit they're not the norm, but they're out there and it's fucking amazing with you find one. You might even make a casual friend from it. (<-- although don't hold on to that lol)

Good luck man.