Shane in Orange County

tennisjock

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 7:59 AM, tennisjock said:

Saw a new ad for Shane 

http://rentmasseur.com/massagebySMW

is this the same Shane who used to live in Laguna and gave  superb massages about 12 years ago or so? Anyone seen him recently? PM if you prefer thank you 

Yes, same Shane. Still gives a good massage, consistent with what others are reporting - purely therapeutic for me as well. $200 for 90 minutes at his home in HB.  He had been living in PSP the last few years and working in real estate. Agreed that he's not 35 - I'd guess add 10 years or so. I'd recommend.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I never thought that I'd post with any 'negative' toward Shane, but I have to echo the negative now. The first visit or two were mainly positive. The massage itself was decent, but there was inconsistency in his pricing (he said something via text different than in-person), and he also 'accidentally' did a 60 minute session instead of a 90 minute session. He told me I should've told him on the spot (touche), but I was willing to overlook it all with his charm (he can be very kind).

Every subsequent visit got new price changes, but he was also more interactive and we got along great, and I came to really like him more and more, just as a person. I was seeing him regularly for about 6 months. I disappeared a bit for some responsibilities (I told him about it and we stayed in regular contact), and suddenly after one cancelled visit from his end (for a 'cold'), he started ghosting me entirely. I mean, we went from something to the effect of 'can't wait to see you' to zero. He wouldn't answer texts, wouldn't reply about rescheduling, but he answered someone that I recommended him to that same day. I sent him a message on rentmasseur asking if there's something that happened that I've misunderstood or if there's anything I did hat upset him, he read it and didn't reply. Sad things ended this way. 

Edited by fs12395
Clarifying the cancellation wasn't from my end

9 hours ago, fs12395 said:

I never thought that I'd post with any 'negative' toward Shane, but I have to echo the negative now. The first visit or two were mainly positive. The massage itself was decent, but there was inconsistency in his pricing (he said something via text different than in-person), and he also 'accidentally' did a 60 minute session instead of a 90 minute session. He told me I should've told him on the spot (touche), but I was willing to overlook it all with his charm (he can be very kind).

Every subsequent visit got new price changes, but he was also more interactive and we got along great, and I came to really like him more and more, just as a person. I was seeing him regularly for about 6 months. I disappeared a bit for some responsibilities (I told him about it and we stayed in regular contact), and suddenly after one cancelled visit from his end (for a 'cold'), he started ghosting me entirely. I mean, we went from something to the effect of 'can't wait to see you' to zero. He wouldn't answer texts, wouldn't reply about rescheduling, but he answered someone that I recommended him to that same day. I sent him a message on rentmasseur asking if there's something that happened that I've misunderstood or if there's anything I did hat upset him, he read it and didn't reply. Sad things ended this way. 

Sorry to hear this. I have never seen Shane, but I’ve had similar things happen with a couple other massage therapists.  You get along great, and have very interactive experiences over a period of time, then, for seemingly no reason at all, the vibe completely changes.   

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...