Chad: New Listing in DC

dctraveler

He is awesome. I had several massages with him if you really want a well-trained and professional masseur. It is purely therapeutic. At least before this post. Chad used to just have his own website to book appointments. I was a bit surprised to see him on masseurfinder.com and never thought that Chad would need this. The sad part is that he increases his rate to match others(I guess?). Not sure if I'd get the old rate. 

9 hours ago, juniorhsiung said:

He is awesome. I had several massages with him if you really want a well-trained and professional masseur. It is purely therapeutic. At least before this post. Chad used to just have his own website to book appointments. I was a bit surprised to see him on masseurfinder.com and never thought that Chad would need this. The sad part is that he increases his rate to match others(I guess?). Not sure if I'd get the old rate. 

Thank you for this info as I kinda had a feeling he'd be 100% therapeutic. This is why I love this forum. 

I may still end up hiring him as it is not easy to find m4m masseurs who have legit deep tissue kneading skills. 

I think it is not possible for a masseur to be fully booked at all times even if he is one of the best around. To your point about raising his rate, that may cause him to lose a few bookings but this also means he is choosing to work smarter and not harder. Lastly, dc is one of the most expensive places to live int he states so I am sure that had to be a factor in his rate increase. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 10:01 PM, juniorhsiung said:

I was thinking about taking the plunge, one question, does he required draping ? Does he do thighs and buttocks?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...