New listing Detroit- Adriano_Massage

mistrmikey

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 7:34 AM, poolboy48220 said:

I saw him in the spring when his ad first showed up.  Massage was okay and I haven't been back.  At that time he was just in Detroit on the weekends.

I’m stuck in MI for some time…would love to know more, if you’re game. Slim pickings where I’m at, so even an “okay” massage sounds good right about now. 

• 2 months later...

He is fabulous and I only wish he had more availability. Difficult to communicate with a book but def worth it. I repeated three times and it does get easier to book once you are established with him...but for that first session I at one point wondered why he had even posted an ad. That body!

I had an excellent massage with him and extras if needed but clarify that with him before hand, available on some weekend he told me when he’s online he’s available or taking appointments, book with him in advance. Ask appropriate questions to break the ice and to make you comfortable. Body and face to worship! 

3 hours ago, Alwayscuriose said:

I had an excellent massage with him and extras if needed but clarify that with him before hand, available on some weekend he told me when he’s online he’s available or taking appointments, book with him in advance. Ask appropriate questions to break the ice and to make you comfortable. Body and face to worship! 

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

A friend of mine on here pm'd me because I had told him I was going to meet Adrian today in Detroit. If anybody else wants to private message me please feel free to but for this form here I will tell you it was exceptional. I had a magnificent massage with an awesome guy when he walked into my hotel room he immediately took command. Not in a domineering way but a hospitable way. He set up his table with fresh linens and he set up his incense burner and the aroma was fabulous he has lotion and plenty of it and he had fabulous taste in music. His focus was on me the entire time. I don't recall how long he has been in the United States but his English is absolutely perfect with no accent. Other than Midwestern if they're actually is one. Lol. I have not felt as good in so long. Some people say Tom Brady should be in the Hall of Fame and undoubtedly he will. Adrian's ass should be in the Hall of Fame of erotic art. The curve on that thing had me spellbound. I told him he should work out in the gym rather than do simply do just squats. LOL it's obviously works every part of his body but oh my God that ass. I really really have no hesitation whatsoever and recommending him.

Yes they are.  Interesting that the two positive posts are from new posters that set their accounts up and the reviews at the same time.  Medin has been on this site and a reliable source for me.  I'm not saying it can't happen but interesting and odd that it occurred twice. 

Edited by Yukon21

I understand what you are saying and I'm the one that made the review and I have only been on this site for a short while but I have also asked questions of several other men including Chase and Robert Miami and I have also written the man that you said gave a great review his name is Medin. He and I have become friends and he can clarify for you that my experience was different he and I very much compared notes. There are several others I have also written about but one time I got a notification where they removed one of the things I said because it was about one of the therapists who are not in a particular thread because I was trying to compare him to another one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have not but can tell you the stats in his profile are not real.  His height is actually about 5'5" and his cock definitely is not 8 inches.  I met him as a masseur and is a definite no repeat from me.  He also says he is originally from Miami which is also false.  He's from Baghdad but was raised in metro Detroit before moving on/off to Texas a couple of years ago.  Now it seems like he has moved to MIA.