411 on Michael in NYC

dutchal

14 hours ago, papichampu said:

120% recommend! nice guy, great massage, pics accurate. Lovely personality. Sweet man who gives great massage with sensual elements. 

I concur. Just had a session with him. Misha provides a strong massage with lots of interaction. Very good looking with an amazing physique, he reminds me of a cuter John Cena. He has a very calm demeanor that makes it easy for me to be open to his positive energy.

Definitely worth a repeat.

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 6:43 AM, papichampu said:

120% recommend! nice guy, great massage, pics accurate. Lovely personality. Sweet man who gives great massage with sensual elements. 

How much mutual touching was involved? Was he cut or uncut? Does it end in happy ending for both of you?

On 9/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I concur. Just had a session with him. Misha provides a strong massage with lots of interaction. Very good looking with an amazing physique, he reminds me of a cuter John Cena. He has a very calm demeanor that makes it easy for me to be open to his positive energy.

Definitely worth a repeat.

How much mutual touching was involved? Was he cut or uncut? Does it end in happy ending for both of you?

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2023 at 10:56 AM, mace94 said:

I am not into things getting too hot or sexual anyway, especially not when seeing a masseur for the first time, but I find it hard to imagine that a masseur could commit to getting a HE himself or deliver this feature consistently. It just seems like something that's unrealistic to expect from anyone who does multiple massages every day. Plus, these guys have their own private lives. Hence I'd feel bad asking even if I were into it, maybe I am crazy?

Edited by Capitano