Quadcore

boinllanview

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I met him not too long ago. The body is as advertised. That ass is PHAT! I had a lot of fun with him, and (this is my first time leaving a comment on this forum, so I don't know how in detail we can go)...but let's just say, I thoroughly enjoyed our time. The two BIG pet peeves I will say though: 1) he had just clearly smoked before the meeting and so the smell of that smoke was very apparent + his whole demeanor...you could just TELL that he had just rolled one up not long before our meet. 2) I guess he has an aversion to kissing? I tried making out with him a couple of times but he always moved away or made it clear he didn't wanna do that.

Finally, I did feel after we were done like I put more into the hour in terms of action than he did. Yes, I DID enjoy that body, and I did get to have a lot of fun with it, but in terms of reciprocity, I would say it was 75 - 25, with me giving 75.

I would call him again though because the body is on fire. Next time too, on my own end, I would be more upfront about things like "pls don't smoke" or "do you like kissing?" with every provider going forward. If anybody else has spent time with him, I'd like to know what you thought of it?