Therelaxxxer - AVOID

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/therelaxxxer

I saw his ad.  No reviews no prices and just joined - so already red flags

I reached out to him.  Holy 4^%#4     He told me to be very specific with what I want to get a price. I did.  Then he responded with this laundry list of uncharges. Essentially if you want him to smile its a charge etc.

I was tempted to post the text chat but probably shouldn't.

IMHO - avoid this one.   He seems to be straight but will do more for a HUGE upsell

Here is what he said to me...

what a clown...

What service are you looking for, how much time, where’s your location? These are some of the things I need to know to determine your rate

Anything past 7pm rate goes up
Travel makes the rate go up
Specific sexual requests makes the rate go up

Just trying to be as detailed as possible so there aren’t any surprises and that you get what you pay for and enjoy it and hopefully a return client

Rules are no touching! You just lay there and relax I do my massage! But again if you have the need to touch I charge lol so this can go exactly how you want it but keep in mind it will cost

3 hours ago, 7829V said:

Here is what he said to me...

what a clown...

What service are you looking for, how much time, where’s your location? These are some of the things I need to know to determine your rate

Anything past 7pm rate goes up
Travel makes the rate go up
Specific sexual requests makes the rate go up

Just trying to be as detailed as possible so there aren’t any surprises and that you get what you pay for and enjoy it and hopefully a return client

Rules are no touching! You just lay there and relax I do my massage! But again if you have the need to touch I charge lol so this can go exactly how you want it but keep in mind it will cost

thats almost verbatim what he said to me.   going with the flow i responded and still didnt get a rate. He may be HOT but defiantly one to AVOID