Recent info on Vince in Chicago/Hanover Pk ("The Art of Touch")?

prof

I did an in-call and would not recommend. He massages on a bed. Does seem to have some skills there. 

However talked about street testosterone he's taking, several conspiracy theories and how he was armed to ensure he and his community would be protected from 'mobs'. I found that pretty uncomfortable, but each to their own. 

10 minutes ago, InChiTown said:

I did an in-call and would not recommend. He massages on a bed. Does seem to have some skills there. 

However talked about street testosterone he's taking, several conspiracy theories and how he was armed to ensure he and his community would be protected from 'mobs'. I found that pretty uncomfortable, but each to their own. 

Thank you for this information!

• 3 weeks later...

When I contacted him a while ago for an outcall, we agreed on a fee, time and location ahead of time. About 20-10 min  before the agreed start time, he reaches out and asks about parking situation, I explained I had no parking and would be a street situation and his (paraphrased) response was “that’s one of the things you should’ve disclosed from the beginning”. I then even had to confirm if he was coming and he said no. Never reached out again. Felt a bit unfair and his response rude as if parking was a concern especially in a densely populated area, he should’ve asked that beforehand. 

8 hours ago, bearlover said:

Felt a bit unfair and his response rude as if parking was a concern especially in a densely populated area, he should’ve asked that beforehand. 

In Chicago, I always assume that the provider is traveling via CTA or Lyft/Uber. I would never think of mentioning the parking situation. 

On 8/29/2022 at 8:01 AM, InChiTown said:

Hard pass

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...