411 on Marcojock in San Diego *NEW*

7829V

50 minutes ago, ptownboy said:

Just has a massage from hm last night. Wow, what an amazing experience! He's so much better looking in person. SKILLED masseur. I get them often and I would rank him up there with the best. The extras were okay. He's a bit of a tease. He's also very charming, smart and sexy. 

Any upsells? Did you have a 60 min session? 

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:01 AM, Marc in Calif said:

Yes, he got 60 minutes for $250. He left a review. 

I adore people that know all the goods on everybody including those who leave reviews and are not even in the conversation. I love people who tell all. Because I want to know as much as I can about anybody and I don't care if it's good or bad ugly or indifferent. LOL. I think I need to put my vodka down right now. I may have to delete this later. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 4:26 PM, Brady said:

I will do the work for so many of you who are inquiring by having him for dinner tomorrow on Thanksgiving. I will report back in full with detail. You can thank me then. Lol

Well?? How'd it go? :D 

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Maybe the "hey I am back in town" messages mean that the market is refusing to support these rates?

BTW, I never tried his services, I just inquired about them once and didn't pursue because I thought the rate was too high. I didn't tell him that, I just thanked him for the reply.