Top Rated Canada

Cliff

I'd like to add that i'm sure other people have had amazing experiences with him, and hope what i've posted does nothing to discredit them or their times with him. I just wasn't one of those people and seeing as I came to this thread while doing my research i felt it was only right to inform others of my experience. I wish him and everyone here nothing but the best which is what we are all in search of hence my reasoning for saying anything in the first place

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Enchanted said:

I think he changed his profile name to TOPRATED_MASCDOM. I widner why? He has got one an outstanding reputation.

https://rent.men/Toprated_mascDOM/reviews/

He changes his profile name and locates himself in obscure places when he wants to be off the RM grid. 

Edited by myophile

I messaged him, and hes as always, he's very nice and easey to talk to. We went back and forth for a bit. I love how he gives his time so readily. He's very nice and funny. Anyway, he says he's been traveling around and other places, mostly for his daytime job. He's also taken down time for his vacations in south. While working remotely from his computer. That is why he has not been back in Canada +that's where I am and met him. It might be possible for me to meet him again while he is in New York. I need to find a weekend with affordable flights. It's a pain in the butt, but I think it's so worth it. I never had somebody make me feel so special and the attention. The guy is so nice and sexy and attantive. Nice to be around him to talk too.

• 9 months later...