FTL Masseurs - any info?

chireddguy

5 hours ago, chireddguy said:

I saw Tuli. He's strictly therapeutic. PM me if you'd still like a feedback. 

I just saw the other masseur links you provided. If I were you, I'd hire Connor - he's super good looking and his rates are super competitive. 

17 hours ago, dctraveler said:

I saw Tuli. He's strictly therapeutic. PM me if you'd still like a feedback. 

I just saw the other masseur links you provided. If I were you, I'd hire Connor - he's super good looking and his rates are super competitive. 

Can you PM me about your experience with Connor?

38 minutes ago, chireddguy said:

Can you PM me about your experience with Connor?

I guess you didn't see me say "masseur links" was what I saw, not that I actually saw any of them. 🙂 I'm simply recommending that you would have very little to lose by hiring Connor since he is really hot/handsome and his rates are pretty darn competitive. 

• 8 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, dctraveler said:

I guess you didn't see me say "masseur links" was what I saw, not that I actually saw any of them. 🙂 I'm simply recommending that you would have very little to lose by hiring Connor since he is really hot/handsome and his rates are pretty darn competitive. 

and the award for most cynical response ever goes to you sir. It is so easy to see why somebody were thought you had an experience other than the eye view up close of the link. lol.  that why you were asked of your experience only to follow with, "I guess you didn't see...."   omg

7 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

and the award for most cynical response ever goes to you sir. It is so easy to see why somebody were thought you had an experience other than the eye view up close of the link. lol.  that why you were asked of your experience only to follow with, "I guess you didn't see...."   omg

glad I can amuse you that way 🙂