Igor_Masseur in NYC

Yoyohey

• 5 months later...
On 8/5/2022 at 10:00 PM, Yoyohey said:

I kind of liked him. His English is very limited and the massage is done on a bed, and he’s not quite as in shape as his pics, but …

I still kind of liked the experience.  Really nice guy, good energy and ended up being fun.  Not for everybody, I’d imagine, but I’d repeat.  

I saw him recently and the above is a perfect description of the experience. The only reason I would not repeat is that I prefer body shapes similar to his ad and he is not in that shape anymore. Aside from that, all positive and very nice.

2 hours ago, Stuysavage said:

I saw him recently and the above is a perfect description of the experience. The only reason I would not repeat is that I prefer body shapes similar to his ad and he is not in that shape anymore. Aside from that, all positive and very nice.

Thanks for your comments.  How much different form his photos?

3 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

Thanks for your comments.  How much different form his photos?

In his photos, IMO, he's pretty ripped with 6-packs abs. Currently, no sign of those abs. He's not fat. Just hasn't lost his Covid 15 ibs?

Btw, he's a great provider. Just not for me because I like very in-shape providers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw him recently…seems he’s been hitting the gym because the abs are coming back but probably wouldn’t repeat. He’s very sweet and has good energy but wasn’t able to reach full mast (or any mast, which was a first for me). Nice guy and broken English are both accurate and was done on a bed.