Look out for this rude masseur in MN!

bryanio

I reached out to a masseur (KneadU, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Bloomington, MN (rentmasseur.com)) today and said I was looking for a 1 hr erotic massage and asked if he was free a tall today. He responds with a link to his ad and said that all info was there. He then said "May I ask who is calling?" so I replied with my name and he said "Not interested". I asked why and through a string of messages, he said I was clueless, playing games, an idiot, and/or old and fat for not replying with my age, height, weight, and a pic. Funny thing is if he would have just been specific, I would have given him any of that info. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but his response was completely uncalled for and inappropriate. I would suggest just avoiding him altogether is you were interested. I didn't see any other threads about him so I thought I would start this one. 

2 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

At age 55, with a body well past the tautness of youth, it's pretty laughable that he's screening for appearance.

Consider it a bullet dodged. There are far fitter and saner masseurs out there for you.

I stopped myself from telling him I was several years younger and in better shape than he is, but that irony was not lost on me. And yes, I was glad he showed his true colors up front. 

Guest SWFL44
6 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

At age 55, with a body well past the tautness of youth, it's pretty laughable that he's screening for appearance.

Consider it a bullet dodged. There are far fitter and saner masseurs out there for you.

Well he needs to revisit this...

"I'm fifty-five years old...five ft. seven in. 150 lbs...I've been told I'm "easy on the eyes" and in good shape and have a positive & friendly personality." 🤨

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2022 at 12:18 PM, bryanio said:

I reached out to a masseur (KneadU, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Bloomington, MN (rentmasseur.com)) today and said I was looking for a 1 hr erotic massage and asked if he was free a tall today. He responds with a link to his ad and said that all info was there. He then said "May I ask who is calling?" so I replied with my name and he said "Not interested". I asked why and through a string of messages, he said I was clueless, playing games, an idiot, and/or old and fat for not replying with my age, height, weight, and a pic. Funny thing is if he would have just been specific, I would have given him any of that info. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but his response was completely uncalled for and inappropriate. I would suggest just avoiding him altogether is you were interested. I didn't see any other threads about him so I thought I would start this one. 

Yeah, he is still that way. I tried to schedule last time I was in MN and once we had agreed to a time and a price he asked for a picture and he send me the same terse 'not interested' message. 

That is why I am looking for a recommendation on a Good Twin Cities provider. 

On 7/31/2022 at 7:16 PM, Guest SWFL44 said:

Well he needs to revisit this...

"I'm fifty-five years old...five ft. seven in. 150 lbs...I've been told I'm "easy on the eyes" and in good shape and have a positive & friendly personality." 🤨

There's no way he's 5'7" and only 150 lbs. That's the body of someone who is 165 or more.