411 LeanderMasseur

FunGuyUS

He is pretty hot - especially when he lets his body hair grow out, at least in my opinion. 

I believe his repertoire is limited to massage, with some touch, but nevertheless he asks for full service pricing. I may be wrong, but that is my memory of what I heard. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m happy to be corrected by any hobbyists who have enjoyed full carnal delights with this hot nugget! 

@FunGuyUS could you PM me his IG? 😀

Cheers,
BBD 

22 minutes ago, manmed said:

Haven't asked him recently, but from a while back he mentioned massage only and MT. He may have expanded his repertoire. 🤞🏼

That’s my understanding as well, even tho he has a very expanded, and interactive repertoire on his OF 🔥 

I join you in 🤞🏻 his RM offerings expand! 

BBD 

2 hours ago, lurker123 said:

I sent a message to him saying that i want to book some time, he responded as:

"please send name and pic, i don't make anonymous appointments, and be ready to video call before agreement"

I don't even bother texting anything back, I will pass, thanks. 😏

I understand that each of us have our own individual comfort levels when it comes to sharing face pics, but for me at least, I don’t think such an ask would be a deal breaker. 

It’s more about how the provider asks I suppose. If I sent a message saying “I’m looking to book some time either Thursday or Friday after 4PM. Please let me know your availability, and we can discuss particulars from there.” and the provider ignored everything, and just asked for a pic, that would be one thing. But if he replied “I’m available between 6 and 9 on Friday. If that works, respond to let me know, and tell me what you’re looking for. Please supply a pic as well so I know who I am meeting.” or similar, I think that’s reasonable. 

Like I said, I understand everyone has their own comfort level, but if  a face pic or video chat helps the provider to offer a facsimile of genuine attraction, thus making the encounter less transactional, less mechanical, I’m generally OK with it. 

Just my 2 cents 🤷🏼‍♂️
BBD 

I did send him a message to confirm that he might be coming to NYC. But I’m always suspicious when people only put one Day in a many cities.  His response didn’t answer the question.  So unless I’m in south Florida continue to reach out.  

if you go to his rent.men profile just below his profile on the right is a button that will bring you to his twitter (I'm not sure if I can post it in the forum) His OF is listed on his twitter landing page