Cuban DL & DominantMasterxl NYC

Lazarus

Great taste, @Lazarus! Pity they identify as straight - I’ve never had luck with straight providers. 

There are a lot of similarities between the two, but also some differences - height, weight, one smokes, the other doesn’t. 

Mr Cuban has been a member for a year, and has reviews from what I’d call prolific reviewers but with my VPN giving me issues, I can’t view the text comments. 

Mr Dominant has been a member for just a month, only 1 review and it is the reviewer’s only review. 

I wish I had more to offer 🤷🏼‍♂️

Their looks have me curious. Will be following for hopefully additional info from any gents on here who may have engaged either. 

BBD 

Edited by BtmBearDad
Wine

• 5 months later...

Now, this is a mystery. I too was interested in DOMINANTMASTERXL but I saw he racked up a number of bad reviews. Then about 2 months ago or less this ad appeared on RM:https://rentmen.eu/DominantAlpha

The guy in the pic is different, but the dick pics are exactly the same. I pointed it out to him and he said he had 2 accounts. Then, about a month later, when I sent him pics of the guy from the DOMINANTMASTERXL ad, he said he didn’t know who he was. So, how can you acknowledge you had 2 ads, then turn around and say a few weeks later, you don’t recognize the guy in the one of them. What gives? Anyone have any idea? My personal take: I think he realized his other ad was too toxic with all of those bad reviews and he concocted a new one. But what of the 2 different profile pics with the same exact dick pics? Is this guy running some sort of scam? When I reached out to the only review from the new ad, the guy never responded. Again, what gives?