ZairTopXL Los Angeles

1 hour ago, Love2GetMassaged said:

New masseur in LA with very dated pictures and a very mediocre massage.  Avoid.  

thanks much for the heads up. It's nearly impossible for me to find a solid masseur in LA; I'd love any recommendations from you. TIA! 

21 hours ago, starman05 said:

thanks much for the heads up. It's nearly impossible for me to find a solid masseur in LA; I'd love any recommendations from you. TIA! 

I tried a new guy the other day:  EvanWest  https://rentmasseur.com/EvanWest    Absolutely amazing, great massage, great everything else, and even better looking in person than his pictures.    There's also a guy who I've seen before (many times) who just joined RM, https://rentmasseur.com/renemassage   He is a very talented masseur, well trained and certified, and definitely easy on the eyes.  Rene seems to be in Vegas for a few days, but I would definitely recommend hitting him up once he returns.

• 2 weeks later...

One more thing about ZairTopXL.  I posted a review on RM, and he - of course - responded that it was a fake and that he had never met me.  I texted him to call him out and he doubled down on his lies that he had never met me until I screenshotted part of the text message chain and sent it back to him.  Then he changed his tune and told me that I enjoyed the session and that I didn't complaint to him at the time so I should take down the review.  LOL.  This should be yet another reason to avoid this guy like the plague