Los Angeles - Adonis the only show in town?

ATL001

Will be grateful for any advice, but is Adonis really the only show in town? Visiting this month and I think my timing may be off, missing Adonis events, so was hoping for recommendations on alternatives. Any similar options with strippers where one can get up close and personal? Thank you!

Unfortunately yes. For such a huge city with a large gay scene, Adonis is the only place that offers male dancers and it's been quiet here because Matt (the owner) has been in NYC working to reopen one of their locations over there. There's an all nude party planned for later this month so if you're interested, I'd join the mailing list.

IMO it would be great to have at least one other club/bar because I feel like competition would just make things better overall. Especially with Onlyfans being a thing, there has just been a lack of guys, even at Adonis.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not the kind of dancers that you’re looking for. There are many places with go-go boys in Weho, but they have to wear a thong to not expose anything. Many will wear a thong under a jock. Now if you head to Silverlake or the valley, the dancers at those clubs are less restricted and will wear jocks for more “exposure”. I think DTLA has dancers at a spot called Jalisco Club that has a male dance group of sorts.  I found them on Twitter. 

Edited by Mercury