Looking for a versatile muscular guy in Toronto

TorontoDrew

I've had trouble finding a muscular vers guy in Toronto.  I'd like it to be a regular thing 

One guy who advertises as versatile says he doesn't perform oral or rimming.  What?

Another agreed to a daytime encounter but when asked about meeting at 11:30 am replied "I'm not a morning person".  Didn't even offer another time.  

A third I asked very detailed questions and he never answered them and just tried to book a time.

I've had a great time with some dom tops but I'd like to get more than fucked.

Any suggestions?

I’m not sure just how muscular you’re looking for, but this gent has had positive feedback in the forum, and I’ve received personal recommendations from 2 other hobbyists. He’s more jock-muscular than bodybuilder-muscular. Schedules didn’t cooperate during his last trip to NYC, but he remains on my list. 

https://app.rent.men/HunkNextDoor

Good luck!
BBD

9 hours ago, jrbjcr said:

@TorontoDrew, have you considered Tayler Tash? Is he the type you're looking for?

He doesn't have a lot of reviews based on the number of years he's been around.  There's a bad review that concerns me.  As an older guy I've had people be very disinterested.  I like them engaged with me.