DARIO IN LOS ANGELES

nate cohen

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Met with him a couple of weeks ago. Definitely disheveled but not at all mechanical and uninterested. We actually had a lively chat for part of the massage which was satisfactory. I will say he is probably carrying a bit of winter padding but still looks pretty much like those pics. I might repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand the two opposing opinions. To me, the massage felt mechanical but he had a friendly personality at least. I’m not sure if i’ll be back though. Not that I hated it. Just not love it enough. I might give him a try but at a much later time when I just need to switch things up with my regular masseurs again.

22 hours ago, 0000north said:

Two opposing feedback. I wanted to go see him. Could he be a YMMV? 

@Lohengrin1979 and @Rodrigo Suarez can you gentlemen share more details here please? Or PM me. Thank you!

I might have caught him on a good day. As I said he was a happy, chatty when needed, and the massage was decent enough with sensuality mixed in. As another poster said, the price point is kind of high for what you get which is why I have yet to repeat.

16 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

I might have caught him on a good day. As I said he was a happy, chatty when needed, and the massage was decent enough with sensuality mixed in. As another poster said, the price point is kind of high for what you get which is why I have yet to repeat.

Thank you! I also sent you a dm.

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 10:19 PM, Ruqas said:

Bumping, any other recent experiences out there with Dario? He’ll be near me and wondering if I should give him a try. Feel free to dm with details if you want 

Despite mixed reviews here, I still hired him when I visited the valley. Shortened me on time. But HE included. Will not repeat because the therapeutic massage part was just not to my liking, it was untrained. If you’re only after some touches and more for the HE, then he could be a good fit but the mixed reviews on here seem like he is a YMMV.

He had long hair, if that matters since I know his photos show him with both short and long hair. I thought I liked him with his short hair more, it would have made him look more ragged and masculine.