Dylan/therapeutic healing in LA/Eagle Rock

anotherone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a massage with him. He's got skills. I was undraped. He had wifebeater and shorts on. When I turned over I was soft. But then I started rubbing his arms while he was massaging me, he didn't object or seem phased in the least. But my cock got hard and was standing straight up (7.5 inches and thick) and as soon as he saw that he got nervous and told me to flip back over. I feel like I def crossed a line with him. I realize I had misinterpreted the "signals". Anyone else have experience with Dylan?

29 minutes ago, NoahMathews89 said:

Had a massage with him. He's got skills. I was undraped. He had wifebeater and shorts on. When I turned over I was soft. But then I started rubbing his arms while he was massaging me, he didn't object or seem phased in the least. But my cock got hard and was standing straight up (7.5 inches and thick) and as soon as he saw that he got nervous and told me to flip back over. I feel like I def crossed a line with him. I realize I had misinterpreted the "signals". Anyone else have experience with Dylan?

He might be fairly new to the gay massage biz... Go back and see if he's... More amenable to your package 📦 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, la_connor said:

I've had several massages from Dylan. Strictly therapeutic. He has a new age vibe. Handsome, but not as groomed as in those pictures. In person he looks ~30. Nice guy. I'll hire him again, but not for extras.

have you tried to ask for more with him?

14 minutes ago, MarkS said:

have you tried to ask for more with him?

No. I hired him for a therapeutic massage (really), and I wan't tempted to ask because I'm not attracted to him. My gaydar went on the fritz in the 90s, but FWIW I think he plays for the other team.