Archer Mays

Alec

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Drug addicts are a HARD STOP in my book. Don't care how nice your six pak is...not interested in the personality traits that go along with meth users.

Same. If that makes me boring or whatever, I'm cool with it.

On 6/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Drug addicts are a HARD STOP in my book. Don't care how nice your six pak is...not interested in the personality traits that go along with meth users.

So what in his ad makes you think he is a drug addict? Yes he lists pnp but that doesn't make him an addict...

He’s definitely a hottie! 👍🏻

As far as the whole PNP thing, while that’s not my scene at all, I’ve come to realise the inclusion of PNP can mean different things. I know from some providers they include it to let potential clients that they, the client, can indulge. Others have said PNP to them means everything but “hardcore”. So take that as you will. 

BBD

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 10:42 AM, tedpie said:

So what in his ad makes you think he is a drug addict? Yes he lists pnp but that doesn't make him an addict...

The chemicals most often referenced in "pnp" are highly addictive. More than once or twice and you're hooked....so 2+2=4 logic would say addiction is likely when you're posting that as part of your repertoire.