411 on Zayen visiting San Francisco

Kcdave

I say go ahead give him a try as it looks like you have do not have much to lose by taking a plunge - of his 20 reviews, all are 5 stars and with just one 4 star review. Plus his rates are pretty competitive - $140/hr for therapeutic and $180/hr for sensual/erotic from what the users indicated they paid him. You don't see rates that low as often these days. 

Had a great massage/meeting with Zayen.  Tonight in San Francisco,set up for Saturday evenings put our schedules did not work out.  But he was available Sunday evening. Easy to contact. Responded back promptly.   
Met at his upscale hotel.   His pictures do not do him justice. He is much more handsome with a very nice physique. Definitely a swimmers build.
We joked about perhaps the next time he should be in a speedo. He definitely has the physique to fill it out beautifully.
Zayen was very skilled at making me feel very comfortable. He definitely is a very special guy and if you treat him well I am sure he will treat you equally well with his skillful hands.   
I know that he is based in Denver. I hope he travels east of the future to Kansas City as I would definitely look forward to meeting up with Zayen.  

thanks to the guys who answered me privately regarding Zayen.

• 1 month later...

I too scheduled an appointment with Zayen during his recent hotel stay in SF. Let's just say that I'm very happy that I've kept him on my Wishlist for a couple of years.

The 90-minute massage slowly became more and more erotic until he surprised me with some unbelievable (and unexpected) capabilities and talents. He continued on to Montreal after his stay in SF.

I would now definitely travel to see Zayen again. 😁