Favorites

Rand

Is it possible to save certain post to favorites or a list? Not the entire threads but posts in this thread? For example: there’s great advices, experiences and ideas in some threads that would be great to save to favorites, instead of sifting through entire threads looking for them again when I need them. 

Here's an idea for you. Every post has a URL that goes directly to it. You click the three dots on any post and click share and it brings up the link. You are able to send a PM on here to yourself. So if you wanted to you could make a favorites PM to yourself and edit it or reply to it every time there's a new post you wanted to save for quick access. 👍

11 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Here's an idea for you. Every post has a URL that goes directly to it. You click the three dots on any post and click share and it brings up the link. You are able to send a PM on here to yourself. So if you wanted to you could make a favorites PM to yourself and edit it or reply to it every time there's a new post you wanted to save for quick access. 👍

It’s an idea but it’s a bit messy.  Plus imagine writing a full description to every link I’m sending to myself so I can remember what exactly that link leads to. 

1 minute ago, Rand said:

It’s an idea but it’s a bit messy.  Plus imagine writing a full description to every link I’m sending to myself so I can remember what exactly that link leads to. 

I'll write a quick description sometimes when I add someone to my buddylist on rent.men ("unlocked his pics January 2022", for example), to remind myself why I buddylisted them  in the first place🙂 

1 hour ago, poolboy48220 said:

I'll write a quick description sometimes when I add someone to my buddylist on rent.men ("unlocked his pics January 2022", for example), to remind myself why I buddylisted them  in the first place🙂 

I do that too on RM, but it’s not gonna work for a post in a thread. 
It would be so convenient to have a Favorites with saved posts.