Pat in Los Angeles

jrk69

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Based on glowing forum reviews, I tried him out and was disappointed. Massage itself was lackluster, not focused, just felt likelight rub. He would pause and text during the massage. Extras were mechanical and disinterested, I didn’t even finish. Maybe it was just my experience, but I wouldn’t repeat. 

here’s his latest ad if you dare:

171913_1659811049_sxherdz6cq.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Interesting. I’ve only had two and they were some of the best Thai massages I’ve ever had. My only complaint is if he’s going to go with an HE just build up and go with it. I hate when guys just end the massage and then say “did you want…?” It just ruins the moment for me - just go with it.

Hi.  Been a lurker for years — thank you for all the posts y’all — i think I’ll start adding on to the posts and masseurs i’ve seen.  

For this one, my experience runs the gamut of all the posts here but what Lohengrin1979 said holds so true for me.  It was ok the first few times but it has gone down in quality.  Still good thai massage but.   Looking at his profile…i’m sure he gets most of LA already (and their cumulative $$) that eventually he just goes through the motions.  Maybe me being overweight, not classically or remotely attractive is being is becoming a detriment and he gets more picky since he sees all of LA. See next.  

i live close to his apartment and I do see him online on grindr around the same time as he is online on rentmasseur. I know - work and personal - different.  But, maybe he is now venturing out to Grindr for work, wanting to see pics before attempting to massage them. Reading DMs of differing quality and extras are a sign as well of (insert whatever adjective you deem appropriate) for him.  There are plenty more masseurs in the area…pages upon pages.  

On 7/24/2023 at 4:45 PM, Lohengrin1979 said:

Yeah he definitely fell off in quality. First few massages were great then he started being mechanical, distracted, and needing to change times a lot. I think he’s taking too many massages at a time or something. I’ve stopped hiring him even though he’s very convenient to me, location wise.

This thread came up recently in the last week and I wanted to respond due to @Lohengrin1979’s post.  

Same and I concur.  In the four times I’ve gone it was the opposite of getting good to better. 

Add to that what LosAngelesBro said, if same time online hookup app and Rmasseur, one can just assume “i need to push this client to xx time”.  

Have not gone back.