Enbrel 2004ish commercial theme music

azdr0710

well, here's a crazy long shot......the theme in this circa 2004 commercial for Enbrel has haunted me for years......I really like it's moody/haunting instrumental melody and tone.....I once tried finding it on the net, went thru some "adtunes"-type websites and forums, and finally got to an LA music-composing company that apparently writes "jingles" and other themes, under contract, and this was one of theirs......I asked if they had it available somewhere for download or purchase or what.......well, they cited copyrights and all that and tersely said no.......for now, I don't remember the music company and it's probably lost in my emails on an old long-gone computer

is anybody here on the forum in the music business with connections??!!......would love to find a slightly-extended version.......this theme is fantastic....listen to the whole thing.......I've searched youtube and a general google search for any discussion......only the youtube comes up, among other newer different themes for Enbrel