411 on Peter in Chicago

fs12395

Hi. He has always been Peter. Saw him several years ago when he was just starting out. He used to advertise only on Massagefinder but I guess he has made his way to Masseurfinder.  My experience then was ok, he had good technical skills. But I remember he also upsold.  Not sure if things have changed.

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2023 at 8:21 AM, chgobrt said:

Peter's package is beautiful. Extras limited. He's married, to a woman, and this is almost purely financial. 

Victor is nicely hung.  Naked from the get-go. Doesn't really get hard and isn't all that into it.  

would agree with everything chgobrt is saying. I never regretted seeing Victor, but never repeated. As I have seen Peter several times. Is an upcharge to have him naked and his hardness is a YMMV.

Thanks for the info.  For Peter does one request the upcharge when booking or is that mentioned during a massage session?  Understanding that it's YMMV throughout, what might be quoted as an uncharge?  I also understand there may be a several session warmup if one wants to build a massage relationship with him.