Michael Wang working on 56th street now

Yanlong wang

I just finished my 90mins massage on 56th street Grandee men spa with Michael 

He is very good masseur be a friend for talking.

Massage is very strong ,Really professional massage,he is the best in Manhattan.very handsome and very kind 

I feel very relaxed and very enjoyed with Michael for the 90 mins 

I paid good  for him.he deserves it, i will come back again, find michael again ,Thank you very much for the good massage and service attitude

12 hours ago, Yanlong wang said:

I just finished my 90mins massage on 56th street Grandee men spa with Michael 

He is very good masseur be a friend for talking.

Massage is very strong ,Really professional massage,he is the best in Manhattan.very handsome and very kind 

I feel very relaxed and very enjoyed with Michael for the 90 mins 

I paid good  for him.he deserves it, i will come back again, find michael again ,Thank you very much for the good massage and service attitude

Oh come on! You ARE Michael Wang and "you paid good for him because he is the best in Manhattan"?.. Really?? 😄

41 minutes ago, Italiano said:

Oh come on! You ARE Michael Wang and "you paid good for him because he is the best in Manhattan"?.. Really?? 😄

Yes seems pretty obvious but I appreciate that he’s out here hustling and trying his best. A) he knows where this conversation takes place so he can know what people like and don’t like B) He knows that this world is very competitive and customers share stories. 

Yes, it’s a little tacky to pretend to be a reviewing customer but I’ll give him a pass. 

Correction: not pretty obvious, blatantly obvious, but oh well  

Edited by NYMassageAddict

3 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

Yes seems pretty obvious but I appreciate that he’s out here hustling and trying his best. A) he knows where this conversation takes place so he can know what people like and don’t like B) He knows that this world is very competitive and customers share stories. 

Yes, it’s a little tacky to pretend to be a reviewing customer but I’ll give him a pass. 

Correction: not pretty obvious, blatantly obvious, but oh well  

Give him a pass for posting fair reviews. Michael that’s poor