Arizona - Pheonix

nate cohen

Based on recommendations from this site, I contacted Kolton when I was planning a trip to PHX back in January.  We agreed that I would be in touch as soon as I checked into my AirBnB and knew the lay of the land, so I did just that.  Crickets.  Eventually, I grew tired of waiting for him to respond to my messages, so I hired someone else.  As I was pulling away from that guy's condo, Kolton texted me and said he was available that afternoon.  This was five days after my initial outreach and by then I had other plans--plus, I'd just had a massage (albeit mediocre).  

I'll give him another chance when I return there in a few months, but beware. 

I hired Koltan based on the positive reviews I read here. He got back to me promptly and he seemed like a nice guy, but, overall, I was very disappointed with the experience. The massage itself was mediocre and there was absolutely nothing sensual about it. To be fair, one of the reviews noted YMMV re sensual massage, so I guess I was the variable.

14 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

From my experience with Koltan he will only get sensual if you specifically request it.

I specifically requested it and he confirmed. I don’t like having to then ask if the masseur is going to do some intimate touching.

Edited by Mplsgymguy

• 3 months later...