411 on Expose Montreal

jerryskater

Has anyone been to Expose lately?  I've seen some of the videos on Facebook and I'm trying to figure out what they are about.  Do they still have nude dancers?  Twinks or more muscular like Stock?  Do they do lap dances?  Where is the backroom?  Is Expose worth a visit?

I know that's a lot of questions.  I haven't been there since it was Adonis and for a while Expose was getting comments that it was kind of seedy but the videos look like they're trying to upscale.  Thanks for any info you can give.

Friend of mine was up there this past week and said Campus was dead but Expose and Taboo were fun.  He said it wasn't packed as in previous years, but was glad to see dancers and not a female dance party as seen in recent social media pics. The pics of a couple of the Expose dancers were right up my alley (I'm into the 18-25ish range, not too much muscle, but some.)  Might head up there later this summer.

Thanks Jake.  From the social media posts I was worried what Taboo and Expose were turning into.  I feel a lot better about my trip in July.  My husband and I used to go to Montreal every summer - most time twice but haven't been since 2019 due to Covid.  We like the same type as you and Taboo was our go to club.

I just returned from spending Memorial day weekend in Montreal. It was a nice weekend but quieter than expected (perhaps the US testing requirement to return; or the typical older customer being hesitant to be in a strip club environment with covid still around, Inflation, who knows..) .   First, to address the question asked: 

Expose is making some progress, but has some basic management rules that are lacking. Expose opens at 3pm, but Dancers arrive after 8-9pm. Dancers would often leave for 30-60 minutes throughout the night, and would decide when they wanted to leave.  Dancers would not get on stage often, and when they did, some would do their first dance, and not do the second dance. Consistency and Entertainment (rotation of dancers on stage) is key; and is currently missing. 

The majority of the 5-6 dancers were twinks, all were very nice, and almost all spoke very good English.  The upstairs lap dance area, even without curtains, is very private since there are not many concurrent dances going on. 

Like every other club, women are now allowed at any time/any night in the bar. Just an economic fact - clubs need to attract as many customers as possible since Covid and the decline of gay clubs.  The 2 owners are very nice and friendly; so is the staff.  They do a good job of posting videos on their facebook page. 

Definitely worth a stop if you like twinks/boy next door types, but I would recommend stopping by after 9pm and before 1am to catch the dancers.  

Taboo was also better this trip than late last year. There were 6-7 dancers on the weekend and all were twink/boy next door type.  Moderate crowd which would have been better if the A/C was not broken. It was warm inside and many customers would not stay for an extended time.  The A/C is going to be fixed soon supposedly.  Backroom has not changed - still open and awkward if 2 dances going on across from each other. 

Campus is empty during the day.  Years past, dancers started at 3pm. Now, they sometimes do not even have a DJ until 6 or 7pm.  Maybe 1 or 2 dancers will start at 6 but most now start after 8 (most common after 9). We usually left before 8:30; so I cannot speak about the club after 9pm.  Before 9pm, we saw maybe 1-2 dancers (one set each) on stage before leaving.  Back rooms are still the same, very open except 2 where you can have some really nice fun. 

Since I am into Twinks/boy next door; I do not go to Stock; so I cannot comment. 

Thx John for a VERY useful report, for me as a newbie planning a visit in July.

Eventhough I did my research here, I didn't realize that Stock sticks out in type of men. R they all bodybuilders? Any club offering a better chance of endowment?

Any tips about hotels? I'd like to do some daytime sightseeing...

Thx again (-:

I forgot to mention that you should check out Expose' facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Cabaret-Expose-102714248371972   You will find many videos / pictures of the club , the owners, the staff, and some pictures of the current dancers (see May 11 post for pic of 3 dancers that worked Memorial day weekend).   Not sure if it was ok to re-post the pics/videos here, so I would suggest just checking out their page. There are also many videos of Matt dancing (see May 1 video for example)  - he teaches pole dancing at the club before 9pm and is paid to perform during the night (he does not do back rooms). We walked in at 8:45pm one night when he was teaching a female customer on the pole. 

On 6/6/2022 at 4:08 PM, john4112nola said:

Pat70, based on last weekends lineup, Taboo would be your first choice.  However, dancer lineup constantly changes; so it would be best to check out both Taboo (dancers start 8-9pm) and Expose (dancers start a little later 9-10pm). 

12is12: I will post in your other thread about Hotels. 

Good advice. Hopefully the twinks are plentiful this Summer :)