Healing Arts by Tom - Latvia

bihuntguy

Healing Arts by Tom on Masseurfinder is a fraud.  guy says  he is from Latvia.

First- the pictures are not of him. I foolishly thought "well maybe he lost weight" - but he had no muscles and face was different - he had a COVID mask on until I got on the table. Massaged back for 35 minutes. Turned me overt then rubbed neck and head after I said "no head, no face" and delcared the massage over at 50 minutes.  Stay away from him.

I am a regular use of travelling masseurs - I have been " less the satisfied" before but this was my first scam - I always check here before I book and, of course he had no reviews. I am returning the favor of all my fellow posters out there . Beware

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40050/

• 5 months later...
On 5/28/2022 at 10:18 AM, bihuntguy said:

Healing Arts by Tom on Masseurfinder is a fraud.  guy says  he is from Latvia.

First- the pictures are not of him. I foolishly thought "well maybe he lost weight" - but he had no muscles and face was different - he had a COVID mask on until I got on the table. Massaged back for 35 minutes. Turned me overt then rubbed neck and head after I said "no head, no face" and delcared the massage over at 50 minutes.  Stay away from him.

I am a regular use of travelling masseurs - I have been " less the satisfied" before but this was my first scam - I always check here before I book and, of course he had no reviews. I am returning the favor of all my fellow posters out there . Beware

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40050/

Thanks.   You just saved me $200.  He is visiting now so I'll look elsewhere.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...