411 on Eddy CeeTee LA

DBWEHO
This topic is 736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/EddyCeetee

I know he's been mentioned favorably, but the only thread I could find is fron 2017, and has no real info. I was wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with him. I am trying to find an LA regular, my two go-to guys have both left town . 

What I am looking for is someone who kisses... REALLY kisses, not half closed lips, tip of your tougue kisses, but real passionate deep kisses. Feel free to PM me if details are too intimate, but I'd really appreciate any input. If anyone's any info from me, I'm  happy to provide what I can. 

Thanks !

PS, 

The wonderful ex LA providers are/were

Kristian LA

Sherman Mous, Sherman Mous, Mike Gate... amazing guys who I lucky to have been with, but far flung throughout CA.

No time to drive links to those three, gotta run, 

D

He goes to the gym I go to... and he has a twitter. He's 100% a power bottom. Any videos looks like he submits and doesnt do any intimate kissing or anything. 

I'd also be careful since he has a lot of unprotected sex but there is that risk here in this business. Just my two cents with him. 

Edited by CaliMuscle