Model-Trainer Cayman Cardiff Traveling Massage

Penn7

Stunning model and LMT Cayman Cardiff is asking on Instagram if people are interested in his massage services: "Looking to take my massage services on the road!!! DM me on @bbaw.travel for serious inquiries! If enough people are interested in your area, I can make it happen! Currently planning trips to LA, NYC, San Diego, and Las Vegas! Excited to plan for other cities as well!" (Of course I messaged him asking him to let me know if he comes to DC.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd1GoUBrMqP/  - One word of advice: I don't see him listed on masseurfinder or rentmasseur for the Salt Lake City area, so I would advise keeping your messages to him G-rated or PG-rated at most. 

2 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

His schedule was always booked when I visited Salt Lake City. I would book him in a heartbeat when he visits LA even if it was strictly therapeutic. Thank you @Penn7for creating this thread. 

Happy to! What site did you find him on in SLC? DM me if you prefer :)

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 3:00 PM, Penn7 said:

Stunning model and LMT Cayman Cardiff is asking on Instagram if people are interested in his massage services: "Looking to take my massage services on the road!!! DM me on @bbaw.travel for serious inquiries! If enough people are interested in your area, I can make it happen! Currently planning trips to LA, NYC, San Diego, and Las Vegas! Excited to plan for other cities as well!" (Of course I messaged him asking him to let me know if he comes to DC.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd1GoUBrMqP/  - One word of advice: I don't see him listed on masseurfinder or rentmasseur for the Salt Lake City area, so I would advise keeping your messages to him G-rated or PG-rated at most. 

This guy?

330229591_594138455948890_26181319561338
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

69K Followers, 2,525 Following, 293 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cayman Cardiff | Actor and Model | Fitness and Nutrition Trainer (@caymancardiff)

your link wasn't working.

4 minutes ago, starman05 said:

hey MikeyT, what about his personality turns you off? He's back in LA this weekend I believe; was thinking about it. He's certainly got the body and well, the hair. But does he have massage skills? 

Massage skills? He's just gorgeous, he needs no skills. 😁

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

This guy?

330229591_594138455948890_26181319561338
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

69K Followers, 2,525 Following, 293 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cayman Cardiff | Actor and Model | Fitness and Nutrition Trainer (@caymancardiff)

your link wasn't working.

Massage skills? He's just gorgeous, he needs no skills. 😁

Yep, him!

2 hours ago, starman05 said:

hey MikeyT, what about his personality turns you off? He's back in LA this weekend I believe; was thinking about it. He's certainly got the body and well, the hair. But does he have massage skills? 

@starman05 He’s definitely got skills. I’ve seen him a couple of times and his pressure is always on point. He does have different rates for extras though. His rates are also cheaper when he’s not traveling.

4 hours ago, MikeyT said:

he is just extremely arrogant. never went to him just know him from around town

Thanks. 

My massage budget has to be used more sparingly these days; it's not 'just' the money, it's the heartache later of having an unfulfilling experience. He does check a lot of boxes. But that can get me in trouble. 

6 hours ago, MikeyT said:

he is just extremely arrogant. never went to him just know him from around town

One of the nicest guys I’ve met.  Not one bit arrogant. And, if you’ve never gone to him, you don’t know what he’s like during an appointment. I see him every time he is in town. Sweet, beautiful, super tall, and obviously loves what he does. Maybe YMMV, but he never disappoints me.