Sweet and affectionate in DC?

Sim

Hi! New here and looking for recommendations for someone sweet, affectionate, happy and friendly in Washington, DC. Age, race, position, looks not as important as a nice disposition. Thanks for any recommendations. 

On 5/19/2022 at 3:09 PM, MikeH10 said:

I don't have a long list of recommendations but the personality that came to mind is https://rent.men/Dominus

very friendly, easy to talk to, sweet and a cuddler. 

I have to co-sign Dominus. He's very kind and affectionate. He's from Nigeria and has a beautiful accent and speaking voice. Incredibly smart and well-traveled. Overall, he's just a great time. And if you want to go for anything sexual, he's up for it all. One of the best providers I've met. 

30 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I have to co-sign Dominus. He's very kind and affectionate. He's from Nigeria and has a beautiful accent and speaking voice. Incredibly smart and well-traveled. Overall, he's just a great time. And if you want to go for anything sexual, he's up for it all. One of the best providers I've met. 

Thank you for the information! 

2 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

A British accent or a Nigerian accent, may I ask?