411 on FriskyFuzzyFox in Chicago

bichiguy

5 hours ago, Chads said:

Restrictions are for erotic only,  doesn't appear he has restrictions for sensual with HE

that is all so...weird?  Thanks for info. Seems like pass in general for me but maybe it's a good massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Met with him today,  nice guy decent massage but would not repeat.  Booked him for 90 min sensual only,  1 hour and 5 min into it told me time was up, left me in quite a State. Got dressed and told him I booked him for 90, said sorry misread the text only had time for an hour.  A bit too aloof for me. Nice package and PA. Would hate to see how an erotic massage would go if the time was up. Has anyone had a better experience, maybe it was an off day for him. Hate to leave a negative review cuz he's a nice guy but I've never been left hanging like that. Lacked the sensuality and couldn't finish me off. Also I meet his age requirements so I left a bit disappointed.  

I've met Trevor,  great person real good choice.

If your looking for that muscular sexy look and If you're OK with traveling to the south suburbs for incall or looking for outcall I'd recommend 

https://rentmasseur.com/TommyParker

He's much more attractive in person,  he's got a great body, I actually like him more than Trevor to be honest.  But I've only seen Trevor once and Tommy about 5  so the connection is a bit different and Tommy gets better with every visit :) parking is also much easier with Tommy,  probably the reason I haven't been back to see Trevor yet, but he is an awesome experience.  Tommy also has some great extras!!

Personally I think this guy is pretty hot as well,  he's on my list but haven't had the pleasure yet. 

https://rentmasseur.com/Mickit

I have messaged him to get some info since his reviews are a bit old on RM, seems nice response time is a little slow but I will definitely be booking soon unless anyone has input that would recommend against it. Hope that helps with a few options. 

If your looking for a truly incredible therapeutic massage with a sensual element, MT, HE, nude massage then my number one choice is

https://rentmasseur.com/JohnThai

He may not be as muscular as the 2 above,  but he is top notch for a quality massage,  great sensual elements as well 😀 

16 hours ago, Chads said:

Personally I think this guy is pretty hot as well,  he's on my list but haven't had the pleasure yet. 

https://rentmasseur.com/Mickit

I have messaged him to get some info since his reviews are a bit old on RM, seems nice response time is a little slow but I will definitely be booking soon unless anyone has input that would recommend against it. Hope that helps with a few options. 

If your looking for a truly incredible therapeutic massage with a sensual element, MT, HE, nude massage then my number one choice is

https://rentmasseur.com/JohnThai

He may not be as muscular as the 2 above,  but he is top notch for a quality massage,  great sensual elements as well 😀 

Hey, thanks for the suggestions!

I live in the city (with no car) so usually look to the guys that are within the city limits. I see Trevor is back (might have just been out of town for a bit), but JohnThai looks like another great possibility. Would love to hear more about his massage if you're comfortable PMing me about it.

• 1 year later...

I had a similar experience to Chads.  Massage was good, thorough, but the atmosphere was businesslike and quiet, and when the timer went of, it was over.  It's hard to say what was missing, since it went through most of the typical motions.  He was a nice guy, but,...

• 1 month later...

I saw him just before he moved back to Chicago, in West Palm Beach.  Good-looking guy, but I have to agree with the last few reviewers, massage was good, but it was so clinical that my mind started to drift off.  TBH, I've sort of blocked it from memory and can't even recall if I got a HE, though I want to say No, it was that disappointing.  Would not repeat or recommend. 

To make matters worse on the way out I saw Brad sitting in the backyard which made me remember what a banging good time I had with him before.  The whole ride back I just kept asking myself why I didn't just book Brad again.  Lesson learned.

i saw him earlier this year.  the whole experience felt entirely impersonal.  the massage had an assembly-line, cookie cutter feel to it.  you could tell that he does the same thing, in the same order, for the same amount of time, with every single client.  you could also tell that he is very bored, and kind of bothered to be massaging you in the first place.  it made me feel very bored, and kind of bothered that i had chosen him to massage me in the first place. 

• 8 months later...

The ad does still list sensual and erotic.

When I hired him, he was pretty closed lipped in messages about what his massages included, and things that wouldn't be included. He was the same way in person before the session started.

I, on the other hand, was not at all tight lipped about what I enjoy when I arrived in person. I assumed I was very much his type. I recieved a long session, a great price, it included everything I enjoyed, and it included things previously listed as "not included. "  I definitely have the impression he is a YMMV provider.