Matte_black

Brady

I am going to post a review and don't even know if I should bother because I seriously wonder if anybody will believe me. If one of you believe me then this will be worth it. Because this guy is not worth it this guy is not worth five damn dollars. His body is absolutely stunning. The hamster I had when I was 5 years old however was more sensual. I am so mad at myself because I allowed myself to go through with this where in fact I should have turned the moment I arrived. He messaged me not to come up because his roommate had just come home and to wait and he would let me know when it was fine It was not a long wait but that was not a good sign. After 25 minutes I was allowed to come upstairs. He met me at the door of the lobby of a building that should be condemned. It looked nice from the outside. I have never met a man who was a bodybuilder and compete who was also a hoarder. There was barely room to move in this apartment that he lives with his roommate who also is a hoarder. When I went to the bathroom there had to have been 200 pair of underwear all over the floor as Matt told me he never lose the same thing twice. He had a wool bedspread he did not until after 15 minutes of me being in the room with him because he kept talking about musical theater. he is currently a member of the chorus for Into the Woods and he is hoping to be a big star in Hollywood someday. This was possibly one of the most worst experiences I have ever had on here. I just joined this forum today because I just discovered it. I was researching information on somebody else. That goodness I have this outlet that I can warn you all. You simply do not want an encounter with this man. I don't believe he travels. I believe he only host in his home which is in Columbus Ohio. He will also talk to you about the tragedies but what it is like to be a chauffeured limousine driver for a funeral home in the county and how he drives dead corpses everywhere. Those were his words. I swear this is a truth and the complete truth but I seriously find it so absurd that I wonder if anybody will believe me. Maybe someone can concur this experience was in April of 2022

8 hours ago, Brady said:

I am going to post a review and don't even know if I should bother because I seriously wonder if anybody will believe me. If one of you believe me then this will be worth it. Because this guy is not worth it this guy is not worth five damn dollars. His body is absolutely stunning. The hamster I had when I was 5 years old however was more sensual. I am so mad at myself because I allowed myself to go through with this where in fact I should have turned the moment I arrived. He messaged me not to come up because his roommate had just come home and to wait and he would let me know when it was fine It was not a long wait but that was not a good sign. After 25 minutes I was allowed to come upstairs. He met me at the door of the lobby of a building that should be condemned. It looked nice from the outside. I have never met a man who was a bodybuilder and compete who was also a hoarder. There was barely room to move in this apartment that he lives with his roommate who also is a hoarder. When I went to the bathroom there had to have been 200 pair of underwear all over the floor as Matt told me he never lose the same thing twice. He had a wool bedspread he did not until after 15 minutes of me being in the room with him because he kept talking about musical theater. he is currently a member of the chorus for Into the Woods and he is hoping to be a big star in Hollywood someday. This was possibly one of the most worst experiences I have ever had on here. I just joined this forum today because I just discovered it. I was researching information on somebody else. That goodness I have this outlet that I can warn you all. You simply do not want an encounter with this man. I don't believe he travels. I believe he only host in his home which is in Columbus Ohio. He will also talk to you about the tragedies but what it is like to be a chauffeured limousine driver for a funeral home in the county and how he drives dead corpses everywhere. Those were his words. I swear this is a truth and the complete truth but I seriously find it so absurd that I wonder if anybody will believe me. Maybe someone can concur this experience was in April of 2022

"The hamster I had when I was 5 years old however was more sensual."   That's an interesting comparison... LOL

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 4:18 AM, maturetopdaddie said:

you should post a review on rentmen where he has only five star ratings so that other's aren't similarly misled

I do not want to sound cheap as I wanted to post a review on rentmen but you have to be a paid member and to be honest i dont pay for those sites thanks to the great impact of this site here where we keep it real. I hope you understand.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, jgkarma said:

Thank you! I was considering.....

sorry it took me so long to see your comment as a response to mine but I highly want to encourage you never to encounter him unless you sanitize your entire body every other minute in that infested hoarder hellhole. lol. He even use to drive for a funeral home and would pick up bodies and take them to be embalmed. Now mind you I understand that someone has to do that but do you honestly expect to be my bottom after such sweet musings????? haha

• 3 months later...