Deep Tissue Erotic Massage Recommendations - Wilton Manors

sdvjm

Anyone have any recommendations for a masseur in Wilton Manors that specializes in deep tissue massage with an erotic edge (hung would be a bonus).  I was hoping to book with JeremyXL (https://rentmasseur.com/JeremyXL) or MassageBiMike (https://rentmasseur.com/MassageBiMike), but unfortunately both will be away.  Any recommendations for someone similar would be great.  Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, 007kwok said:

Tried bi Mike. If you want deep tissue, he’s not your guy.

Well BiMike isn’t around anyway.  Who is your guy?  Would love a great recommendation.

Edited by sdvjm

Good luck. Keep me posted if you find any good one. I found the market is two extremes - the ones with skills wouldn’t do anything sensual or erotic; the ones with skills and offer something erotic won’t work on you seriously as soon as they know you are there not just for therapeutic massage.

Edited by 007kwok

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 4:26 PM, fancyboot said:

I'd love to hear feedback on JeremyXL in the Ft. Lauderdale area.  I'm curious to try him sometime.

Massage is very light pressure so if you like it firm you will not enjoy it.  He’s a quiet, handsome guy, and it’s HUGE.  Some MT and HE to wrap things up.  
Been to twice, probably won’t do a 3rd. 

On 3/22/2024 at 6:21 PM, FLJock said:

Massage is very light pressure so if you like it firm you will not enjoy it.  He’s a quiet, handsome guy, and it’s HUGE.  Some MT and HE to wrap things up.  
Been to twice, probably won’t do a 3rd. 

Thanks for letting me know.  I'm not a fan of light pressure so I may not see him.