BIGTURKISHXXL on Rentmen

https://rentmen.eu/BIGTURKISHXXL

This guys is from The Netherlands and is allegedly traveling to do a tour of the US -- Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco, Dallas,  NYC, Philly, etc.  Except he's been planning to come to the US since November of 2020, and the month it shows him coming to the states actually falls back a month every month.   He was coming in Sept '21, then October '21, then..., then May '22, then June '22, and just updated to July '22.   When you reach out to him on the chat feature he has a conveniently has an automated reply giving you his OnlyFans link and encouraging you to sign up (for a nominal fee of course!).

The reason I'm posting this is 1) To get everyone's feedback on whether this looks like a scam to you, and 2) to let anyone who just started chatting with the guy know that he's been talking to me for months making up excuses.  He actually changed his profile to show he was in the US late last year until I called him out on it and he changed it right back  (according to him he was hacked by Russian hackers).  

Anyone else think this guy is full of shit and just trying to get subscribers for his OnlyFans link?

Hope all of you who have Moms got to spend time with them today, and for the others  like me who's Mom has already crossed over I hope you had a moment to reflect and spiritually reconnect with the legacies she left behind.   

His rent masseur and rent men ads are just bait-and-switch advertisements for his OF account, which was not that impressive IMO. What he offered on OF did not meet my expectations based on the pics in his ads.

Edited by CheckCar
Left out a word

There are a few Turkish guys who advertise (especially on the massage side) who are always supposedly coming here but never actually arrive. If you look at their schedules, you can usually see they know nothing about the size of the US.  One day in Boston, the next day in Seattle, the next day in Miami, etc.  They usually list about 10 cities they are visiting but in my experience, they are all a scam to get you to check out their OF page as others have posted.  

• 4 weeks later...