411 Markinman

BeefyDude

• 5 months later...

I ended up trying him about two years ago in his apartment in Hell’s Kitchen. His massage was good. He looked exactly like photos shown. His body was amazing. Sensual part was disappointing. To be honest, there was no sensual part at all with me despite the high rate. I think I may not be his cup of tea (young, Asian, athletic build). I tried asking and reaching out during the massage to send some signal but to no response. Didn’t repeat since. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously...RMass Markinman/MassFinder 17945 recently delivered an amazingly energizing 60min+plus massage using a combination of trigger-point and deep-tissue technique at $200; well worth the money. Scheduling was easy and he arrived as promised. He knows his muscle groups, and was able access my sore spots using more than one approach. I might even say the service was an excellent value considering his handsomeness and rockin' body, despite no extras of any sort. Yes, his pictures are completely accurate, somehow managing to capture some of his pleasant disposition.

I've read much of the prior (and inconsistent) commentary about provider in his several incarnations. Nonetheless, if you want a therapeutic massage from a soft-spoken and talented hunk, I fully endorse Mark at this moment in time. [end]