411 Angelo_Erotico name change?

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

has been discussed here before under another name or three.....very sorry, but I don't remember.....I presume a midwesterner here in the forum will be along soon to sort this all out.......

I thought I have seen his ad before, but this one was saying it was started in January . Does anyone know previous names?

• Jimjaxon3 changed the title to 411 Angelo_Erotico name change?
7 minutes ago, Jomo said:

Was it blue eyed cowboy?

7 minutes ago, Jomo said:

Was it blue eyed cowboy?

That might be him. Looked up a thread on blue eyed cowboi and the discretion of how he messages is similar .. I messaged someone that said they met to see if it’s the same guy

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else seen this guy's Instagram posts? Not what you would expect.. I thought in this day and age the term "nelly queen" was no longer relevant. Looks like not so much. Check it out. Great for a laugh. Still a good looking guy, just not what his pictures would lead you to expect. 

14 hours ago, Skip said:

Has anyone else seen this guy's Instagram posts? Not what you would expect.. I thought in this day and age the term "nelly queen" was no longer relevant. Looks like not so much. Check it out. Great for a laugh. Still a good looking guy, just not what his pictures would lead you to expect. 

AGREED! and that UNFORTUNATE middle part hair...