Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure~

Tygerscent

Great comedic acting… fun, adventure, strong characters with purpose and value~ Filmed well and edited with some clever techniques~ Gives meaning to the concept of family from a Pirate perspective~ Five Fun Stars~!

Edited by Tygerscent

• 1 month later...

The Chinese and Korean film producers are stepping on the heels of the Hollywood ones already. The've gotten very(!) good. I'm binge watching latest Chinese Animation films and it's jaw-droopingly good.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever imagined Jackie Chan as a pirate. No? Let me introduce Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure. Yes, it's not Pirates of the Caribbean, but who says that's what we're looking for? Our treasure is pirates, light humor, an interesting and in its own way convoluted story, and not entirely bad graphics. If the cast bothers you, fear not. The characters bravely raise their sails to meet the dangers and play as well as Hollywood. Downloaded this movie for myself on the road via pirate bay torrent. So if you, like me, are sitting around waiting for a new pirate movie from Disney, then this movie will definitely help you dilute your ennui.