Caleb_Massage Los Angeles - Any Experiences?

grindraccount78

He’s been around quite some time. But I don’t remember what his profile name was back then. He used to advertised in NYC. At the time, he rented a space on 14th and 6th Ave. His massage was actually very good from a technical standpoint. I would see him again to see how he’s honed his skills.  

Edited by aeikaryoko

On 4/18/2022 at 8:23 PM, grindraccount78 said:

Hi Guys -

A new guy that caught my eye: https://rentmasseur.com/Caleb_massage

(Or new to me).

Any experience?

His reviews make him sound solid.

Thanks -

As mentioned above...he's hardly "new".

Very good massage skills.

He's definitely eye candy and gives you a full view midway while making sure your ending is happy.

Beyond that I get the impression the menu is very limited

Travels a LOT. So tough to find him anywhere you might be.

Sad that he rarely visits NYC since the pandemic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
12 hours ago, strip4me said:

I’ve seen him in NYC recently. I thought he gave a great, deep and thorough massage. He’s also got a crazy hot hairy lean body. Pleasant and interactive but not  intrusive. I’d definitely repeat. 

In my imagination, "intrusive" is pretty much a synonym of "penetrating." Is that what you meant by "not intrusive"? No penetration anywhere?

• 2 weeks later...

2023Mar11: Highly recommend https://rentmasseur.com/Caleb_massage I've had about three 60-minute in-call, on-table, sensual massages with him last year, and every one of them was worth the money ($200 60-min; $300 90-min), therapeutically and otherwise. Super-handsome if you favor all-American types. Nice package, cut. He is that rare combination of trained technique, masculine energy, easy-on-the eyes, nice package, and naturally muscled but also worked-out body. [end]

Edited by ChelseaWest
Wrong link

• 3 months later...

I recently had a 90 minute w Caleb.  first of all - nice ; quiet;  very masculine;  worked out; naturally hairy guy. just a real great time w him. enjoyed every second. MT. HE.  was way beyond my expectations   I really felt amazing and cared for and attended to by a handsome masc guy.  can't wait to go again.