Rafabrazilian - 100% Tip

Guest SWFL44

Guest SWFL44

This was quite the Providers Reply to his review... 100% tip... LFGO!!

https://rentmasseur.com/Rafabrazilian

Rafabrazilian on Feb 12, 12:58

I had the great opportunity to have a massage with this young man. He is excellent in his techniques, knowledge and intuition. I highly recommend him and I will certainly call for another appointment very soon

Are photos accurate? Yes they are
Number of appointments: 1-5
Massage type: Sensual
Ambience: Relaxing
Performance: Totally worth it
Last visited on: Feb 12, 2022
Rate paid: 150US$
Time booked: 60 minutes
Actual Session Time: 60 minutes
Recommended: Yes, definitely

Rafabrazilian

Rafabrazilian Replied Feb 12, 15:26

Hi thanks for the review u should put 300dollar because tip is also considerable I appreciated your review and time I hope I see u soon We had a great time together.

Edited by SWFL44

Guest SWFL44

No, I didn't give that one a try... I see he's changed his screen name then it appears along the way.

Is 100% tip something that's becoming more common? 

• Guest changed the title to Rafabrazilian - 100% Tip
Guest SWFL44
36 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

The percentage of the tip  is entirely up to you . For a 150$ 60 min the experience has to be outstanding for me to tip 100%.
If the rate is around 90$ 60 min i am more inclined to give 100% or more . That’s my experience. 

Thanks for your thoughts on that... I must admit that at $150/hr on RM, I haven't been tipping near 100% even if it's been a good to very good massage. $300 just seems like so much for an hour massage. 

12 hours ago, SWFL44 said:

Thanks for your thoughts on that... I must admit that at $150/hr on RM, I haven't been tipping near 100% even if it's been a good to very good massage. $300 just seems like so much for an hour massage. 

I'm inclined to believe that it was more than a massage.  The masseur is very humble to make that comment no matter what went on and I applaud him for it.  Seems like a really nice guy.

Guest SWFL44
1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I'm inclined to believe that it was more than a massage.  The masseur is very humble to make that comment no matter what went on and I applaud him for it.  Seems like a really nice guy.

Thank you for your thoughts also. I guess it's because the reviewer just stated that it was "Sensual" in my mind then it was not erotic or anything beyond that. 

My initial thought was the provider was just ensuring that he was expecting a nice tip and not to take that review as what he expects from the client. I couldn't have imagined paying $300 for a sensual hour massage. But, maybe that's just me and I'm behind what the current rates with Tip should be. 

1 hour ago, SWFL44 said:

Thank you for your thoughts also. I guess it's because the reviewer just stated that it was "Sensual" in my mind then it was not erotic or anything beyond that. 

My initial thought was the provider was just ensuring that he was expecting a nice tip and not to take that review as what he expects from the client. I couldn't have imagined paying $300 for a sensual hour massage. But, maybe that's just me and I'm behind what the current rates with Tip should be. 

No, you are not behind the times at all.  Prices have increased since the pandemic.  $150 for one hour with a private masseur has become a fair rate, while many are closing in on the $200 mark.  If the client leaves with a smile on their face, they may want to add on a bit to a $150 price point as a tip.  $200 ($50 tip) is adequate.  I like to put that extra $100 on my next massage.  

2 hours ago, ketut said:

https://rent.men/RafaXXl also here

and agree with @Harryinny about his assets, tremendous!  for what it's worth on his RM profile he has Exotic grayed but shows his assets in his private pics.  

My thought is that once the client requests an 'erotic' massage, Rafa points them toward his Rentmen ad.  That's where the line is crossed and we enter a different business model.  

Guest SWFL44
5 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

My thought is that once the client requests an 'erotic' massage, Rafa points them toward his Rentmen ad.  That's where the line is crossed and we enter a different business model.  

OK, I follow that... So the reviewer may have actually gotten a full service experience but noted that it was just a Sensual Massage... I'm not sure why he would have done that though?

But, I guess we'll never know for sure if that was the case or was it that the provider was looking for t big tips on his sensual massage...

That tip range you suggested is normally where I'm at if really satisfied so that's good to read.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

6 minutes ago, The Big Guy said:

I will leave a nice tip after an erotic massage if I really like the service and in hope of extras on the next appointment.  This has often brought nice results  

Absolutely agree! 

I've scaled back on a few tips because they were lackluster. I've tipped generously when the massuer did an amazing job. Usually the next appointment is even better. I usually enjoy the following appointment because the transitions are natural and the massuer knows what I enjoy. 

Guest SWFL44
4 minutes ago, Client1985 said:

Absolutely agree! 

I've scaled back on a few tips because they were lackluster. I've tipped generously when the massuer did an amazing job. Usually the next appointment is even better. I usually enjoy the following appointment because the transitions are natural and the massuer knows what I enjoy. 

Not to sound so naive but this makes sense. My tips were very modest for years and often the 2nd session was disappointing compared to the initial. That's likely what was happening looking back on it and I'd just move on to someone else...

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 12:13 PM, Client1985 said:

Absolutely agree! 

I agree completely with this. It’s so true. The masseurs always feel appreciated with generous tips and show their appreciation during subsequent sessions, at least the good ones do. Lack of appreciation by giving little to no tips results in lackluster subsequent sessions. This has been my experience so far.