Guadalajara v Merida

Steveocean456

Lots of great experiences in both Merida and Mexico City. All Grindr hook ups or old fashioned street cruising. Always stay at an Airbnb and host. Lots of hot eager boys into young Daddies in those two locales.
Thinking of trying Guadalajara this summer. Any recommendations or advice? Not looking for rent boys, bars or gay venues  just Grindr hook ups.

steve

• 2 months later...

I went to Guadalajara many years ago and met lots of guys. There was a cruisy park in the pedestrian part of the center near the large church. I was approached by guys. Not sure about how it works now, but Grindr is probably a better and easier way to meet guys. There's a huge gay scene there and it's a very large city, so I think your chances are good. I met a really hot soldier in the park (parque revolution) one night. Still think about him. Also saunas were quite active. I was staying in a hotel, but had no problems bringing guys back to my room. I'd like to go back and get an Airbnb.

Like I said, it has been a while for me, but I had a good experience there. I'd say go for it!