Amazing Thai Massage in LA!!

32 minutes ago, Client1985 said:

Great guy. I think he's here until July first then DC. 

I'm so glad I read this post.  I reached out to him yesterday by phone and he started texting me immediately.  He sent me his full menu.  I was reluctant going to a hotel near 11th Avenue in Manhattan not knowing if Smile Thailand would answer the door.  After hearing all of these glowing reviews, I think I'll have to give him a try while he is in NYC.  Is there pressure to upgrade if one chooses not to go for the full experience?  

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I'm so glad I read this post.  I reached out to him yesterday by phone and he started texting me immediately.  He sent me his full menu.  I was reluctant going to a hotel near 11th Avenue in Manhattan not knowing if Smile Thailand would answer the door.  After hearing all of these glowing reviews, I think I'll have to give him a try while he is in NYC.  Is there pressure to upgrade if one chooses not to go for the full experience?  

No pressure; i think he's into ensuring you have a pleasant time. 

Have to echo all the other rave comments here. Intrigued by you gents' endorsements, I tried this talented Thai masseur over the weekend and was most satisfied. I took the 2-hour VIP option from this menu and felt that was the most worthy splurge I have done in a long while. Initially thought the hotel bed might be uncomfortable to have a massage on, but quite to the contrary his professional skills made it a non-issue. Strong and thorough deep-tissue massage for the first hour, with blissful HE as intermission, followed by authentic Thai massage to end. Not to mention his hot body, great smile and polite manners that all added sweet cherry and cream at the top! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Massage good... but with sooo much hype in here I was expecting something EXTRAORIDNARY, and it is not, based on my experiences getting massages.

Massage is on bed, no face cradle... so that makes it uncomfortable. He WAS not ready when I arrived, even after me telling him that I was on my way. We started late... and he ended that session without compensating for the lost time.

If you get the 300/VIP gets you full service. Not sure what you get at a lower rate...  If you like masculine guys, this is NOT your guy. Maybe my bar is too high when it comes to a great massage. And I really don't care for full service when I get a massage, I prefer a more sensual/erotic session than full service.

Edited by 7829V

2 hours ago, 7829V said:

Massage good... but with sooo much hype in here I was expecting something EXTRAORIDNARY, and it is not, based on my experiences getting massages.

Massage is on bed, no face cradle... so that makes it uncomfortable. He WAS not ready when I arrived, even after me telling him that I was on my way. We started late... and he ended that session without compensating for the lost time.

If you get the 300/VIP gets you full service. Not sure what you get at a lower rate...  If you like masculine guys, this is NOT your guy. Maybe my bar is too high when it comes to a great massage. And I really don't care for full service when I get a massage, I prefer a more sensual/erotic session than full service.

Had a similar experience  - he was not ready for me at our appointment time.... left the door ajar to his hotel room while he was in the shower so I kind of awkwardly entered the room and waited... and waited....

The massage work was on a bed which gets very comfortable, particularly if the guy is as skilled in his work as this guy was/ I was congested, my neck hurt, my face hurt, and so on. But the massage was technically good.

The problem -- and this is why I don't get all the hype as well -- is that this is clearly a job for him and he does not know how to even fake engagement. I went for the VIP thing too, and his eroticism was surprisingly un-erotic -- I got the feeling that he does not like to be touched.

Left feeling like I knew way too much about this guy's life, and my happiness disappeared as I thought back on what had happened.

Would not repeat.

Yeah.  That’s a hard one — say, to make it easy, this is their one and only job — the allure of a sensual/erotic massage should be the same … from the first client all the way to the present.  It feels like this guy should take a quick break and reassess customer service (excluding any full service options … that’s more for the The Deli forum).  Massage-wise, if it turns mechanical, if it still gives me some therapeutic elements i’m fine.  

I know I’m not making sense … but, it just makes me wanna stick with the tried and tested (even if it’s mainly therapeutic).

But this world of RentMasseur and MF is so big that trying out one or two new masseurs from time to time is so very tempting - successful or otherwise.  

28 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

Or, conversely, his in yours. If that was the highlight, they belong in The Deli. I want someone who delivers an amazing massage, first and foremost. 

Exactly. It should be in the deli…. But he advertises as a masseur only. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

17 minutes ago, 7829V said:

Exactly. It should be in the deli…. But he advertises as a masseur only. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

He used to be a "service provider" (not a masseur) at gogo bars in Bangkok. Perhaps there is some carroyover from that choice of profession. But he truly needs to make up his mind, not mislead, and be clear about who and what he is.

Hmmm, now I am having secondary second thoughts on hiring him when/if he comes to SF. I can imagine him getting booked up all the time given all the hype and empathize that he can be mechanical/disinterested after a while. 

The lack of massage table can be an issue for me. The couple of times I experienced it, it was very unpleasant. My neck came out tighter and the 'massage' always ended up short on time. 

2 hours ago, harlow said:

Wow kinda surprised to see all the negative comments especially since I enjoyed my experience with him. I guess this might be one of those your mileage may vary situations. Also shows that we’re all different and have different tastes (which is a good thing). 

Maybe it’s like Del Taco, even if a lot of people like it, that does not make their food good, or a baseline for what a good taco it should be.